Applications to join our 2021 Graduate Program are open now!
If you want to work for a national leader in water engineering, providing innovative and sustainable solutions to our wide range of clients across all areas of water engineering, WMAwater is the home for you.
Our 18 month Graduate Development Program will introduce you to many facets of WMAwater, offering exposure to different parts of the organisation, across our four office locations, and provide you with opportunities to engage in the collaborative culture of the water industry.
As a graduate with WMAwater, you will have the opportunity to work on a broad range of projects, from nationally significant flood studies, research and policy through to road and rail infrastructure projects, local government investigations and major development projects. Our graduate program is centred around five key themes that align with the skills and attributes of successful team members, and supports our graduates as they learn and develop their careers.
WMAwater provides tailored programs for you to work towards gaining formal accreditation, ensuring the skills gained with us are recognised internationally. Working closely with one of our senior staff, a program will be developed that aligns with your interests, goals and training needs, and will provide you with:
- Interesting work on complex projects, solving real world problems for our clients, with the satisfaction of seeing project through to implementation
- Technical training in a wide range of water engineering skills including hydrology, hydraulic modelling, integrated water management, and floodplain management
- A structured career development plan
- Mentoring and coaching support by industry leaders
- Communities of practice to engage and network with peers, experts and leaders
- Regular networking, social and “give back” events
- Opportunities for interstate travel and collaboration with our offices in Sydney, Brisbane, Hobart and Geelong.
With a dedicated career pathways framework and a focused professional development process, we are committed to supporting our employees to continuously develop and grow their skills and careers in a supportive team environment.
For more information or to submit your CV, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org